Google play store must be a reason why Android OS is among top of the list as compared to other OS in market. Like all other applications Google Play store also causes some errors. Though these errors are very rare but still they might cause panic in users. Not all of these errors are that serious, but some are temporary and are caused by recent activities of Play store. These errors can be solved by little patience. In this article we are going to tell you about some major and common Google play errors and How to fix Google Play Store Error.
The main problem you will experience after Google play error 491 is that you will be unable to download or update any app. Simply follow the following steps to get rid of Google play error 491.
1. Firstly go to settings > Accounts.
2. Now remove your Google Account.
3. Restart the device and add the same account again.
4. Now go to settings again > Apps.
5. Go to all apps tab and locate Google Play Services.
6. Tap it and Clear Data and then Force Stop.
Google Play Error 919 And How To Fix It
The main problem you will face after Google Play error 919 is that you will be able to download apps from play store but they won’t work properly after download. This error can be solved simply by removing unwanted applications and clearing space of your device.
Google Play Error 498 And How To Fix It
The basic problem you will face after Google Play Error 498 is that your download will be interrupted again and again. This error can be solved by following these steps:
1. Go to recovery mode of device. (Volume Up + Home + Power For Samsung devices, For all others Volume Down + Power Button)
2. Highlight the wipe cache option and use power button to select it.
3. Confirm the operation on the next screen and reboot your device.
Google play Error 413 And How To Fix It
The main problem you will face after this error is that you can’t download or update anything from play store. This error can be overcome by following these steps:
1. Firstly go to settings > Apps.
1. Now go to all apps tab and locate Google Play Services.
2. Tap it and clear data and then Force Stop.
3. Do the Same with Google Play Store.
4. In last, clear the cache and from your Internet Browser too.
Google Play Error 921 And How To Fix It
The main problem of this app is that you cannot download anything from play store at all.
This can be solved by following the steps given below:
1. Try deleting the cache of Google Play Store application.
2. If that doesn’t work, delete the Play Store Application Data.
3. If still nothing happened, Remove your Google Account, restart the device and add it again.
Above are some of the main errors of play store and their solutions. Follow them to get rid of Google play store errors.