Recommended: How to rotate a video in VLC and save it
Why do you want to block someone on Facebook?
Ask yourself that why you want to block a person on Facebook? Is the person you want to block harassing you or abusing you? Are they talking to you in an unkind manner? If yes, then you should definitely block them. So that they can not see you again. You should also want to block people because you may not want them to be able to find you and see your Facebook profile.
But if you don’t know how to block someone on Facebook then follow the guidelines written below.
Block Someone on Facebook
- Click on the little lock icon on the top right corner of any Facebook page.
- Click on ‘How do I stop someone from bothering me?’
- Now enter the email address or name of the person you want to block and click ‘Block’.
- A list of people will appear. Select the specific person you want to block and click on the block button right to their name.
- A new pop-up window will appear for confirmation. Click on ‘Block ….’ button.
- Click the ‘down arrow’ at the top right corner of any Facebook page to bring up menus. Click ‘Settings’ from the menu.
- After clicking on ‘Settings’, click ‘Blocking’ from the left Sidebar.
- Type the email or name of the person you want to block and click block.
- It will pop-up the list of people, choose the person you want to block and click ‘Block’ to block them (Just as we did it in the first method).
The third method for blocking people on Facebook is also easy. Follow these steps.
- Head to the Facebook profile of the person you want to block.
- Click on the drop down / gear icon on the bottom right of their cover photo.
- Click ‘Report/Block…’
- A new pop-up window will open. Choose ‘Block’ and click ‘Confirm’.
These were three methods to block someone on Facebook. Block unwanted people from Facebook using any of these three methods. If you have any question, feel free to ask me by comments.