For a perfect image quality and blur-free pictures you must need a tripod. There are varieties of the tripod available in the market. That numerous number can make buyers confused while buying. This article presents you top 4 camera tripods for travelling in 2015. These tripods do not only have best functions among others but they are also easy to use and carry as well.
Induro AT214 Alloy Tripod
Induro AT214 Alloy Tripod comes on number first on our list of best travel tripod. This tripod is made up of Aluminum alloy and provides you best quality, strength, and durability that is demand of professional and serious photographers. The newly designed tripod is available on the reasonable price with cross braced magnesium alloy spider, ergonomic leg locks, oversized centre lock and enhanced leg locks. This tripod provides you the higher degree of stability and has advanced load capacity. Induro AT214 Alloy Tripod also has interchangeable rubber feet with bag and strips.
1. Tripod level on shoulder
2. Light weight i.e. Less than 5 pounds
3. Able to extend to 5.5 feet.
1. One of the drawback is it does not work perfectly with heavy DSLR.
2. To switch between rubber pads you are supposed to unscrew it.
Mefoto GlobeTrotter A2350Q2T Tripod
Mefoto is second on the list. It is a compact travel tripod that unfolds into the full size monopod without any use of tools. It is available in black, aluminum, silver and carbon. Well Mefoto can be used with the wide range of cameras including DSLR with the different attached lens. Its carry case has the shoulder strap as well.
1. Capable of 360 panning.
2. Legs can be locked at two different angles making shooting easy and comfortable.
3. Easy to use.
4. It can be used as both monopod and Tripod.
5. Highly Compact. Can be easily fit in carry bag.
1. Lock lens are little Flimsy.
2. Weight hook is extremely thin to attach more than 10 pounds of weight.
Dolica TX570B150SL Ultra Compact Tripod
Dolica is on no 3 in the list of best travel tripod. And it is successor of light-weight tripods. It adds new versatility to the cameras including mirror less camera and ILC (interchangeable lens camera). It is a light weight camera tripod that weighs just 2.5 pounds and is perfect for both indoor and outdoor photography. Its four legs with extension provide stability and capability to hold heavy cameras like DSLR. The dual central column provides extra extension that is best for shooting events like sports, family gathering, camping and much much more.
1. It is capable of weight of up to 15 pounds meaning that it can support wide range of cameras including Digital as well as DSLRs.
2. Legs have rubber feet that are non slipped and best for outdoor photography.
3. Dual centre with extra extension
4. Compatible with both Point and shoot.
1. It can be a little shaky when fully extended.
2. Quick connect is bit small with larger and heavy DSLR.
3. If legs are unlocked, can be slipped over each other.
Manfrotto BeFree Compact Lightweight Tripod
Well it is a totally new tripod for the photographers who love to travel. It is ideal travel companion with compact body and light weight. Because of the unique folding mechanism the legs fold perfectly around the head.
1. It is perfectly made for travelling and can be fit in bags as well.
2. Capable of supporting 8.8 pounds camera.
3. Have quick release plates
4. It is compact enough to fit even under airplane seat.
1. Because of its light weight it may shift while taking long shot.
2. Quick release ball joint are difficult to pan.